Enrollment is open for the 2019-2020 school year. Please note this is for NEW STUDENTS only. If you are
Admissions Policy: Early Childhood Program and Kindergarten
1. Child’s birthday must be before August 1 of
2. Children must be potty trained and able to take care of their own bathroom needs.
3. Submit a copy of their birth certificate and immunization record
4. Kindergarten students will attend Round-Up Day in the spring. Their Kindergarten readiness will be determined prior to
Admissions Policy: 1st–8th Grades
2. Schedule a parent and student interview with the principal
Our Shepherd Lutheran School admits and welcomes students of all races, religions, ethnic and national origins, and socio-economic backgrounds.
BEGIN ADMISSIONS PROCESS
1. Explore our website and learn more about the programs we offer, our Preschool–8th Grade curriculum, and school activities.
2. Schedule a tour with our Admissions Office.
3. After prayerful consideration of your decision, complete an application ($30 application fee assessed). To complete an online application, please click on the link below where you will then first be prompted to create a new account. After account creation, return to the online application, log in, and complete the application.
Upon receiving your information, our director of admissions will contact you with confirmation of your student’s acceptance and direct you to the enrollment page.
If you have further questions about this
As space allows, students may be admitted after the start of the school year.