Enrollment is open for the 2021-2022 school year. Please note this is for NEW STUDENTS only. If you are
EARLY EDUCATION - Early Childhood Program & Kindergarten
- Child’s birthday must be before August 1 of the desired school year (3 years old for our Early Childhood program, 5 years old for Kindergarten).
- Children must be toilet trained and able to take care of their own bathroom needs.
- Submit a copy of their birth certificate and immunization record
- First-time students are required to fill out a home language study which is in the application.
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL - 1st–8th Grades
- Submit a copy of their birth certificate and immunization record.
- If your child has an IEP or 504 plan, submit a copy to the office.
- Schedule a tour with our Admissions Coordinator, Mrs. Mattick.
Our Shepherd Lutheran School admits and welcomes students of all races, religions, ethnic and national origins, and socio-economic backgrounds.
BEGIN ADMISSIONS PROCESS
1. Explore our website and learn more about the programs we offer, our curriculum, and school activities.
2. Schedule a tour with our Admissions Office.
3. After prayerful consideration of your decision, complete an application ($30 application fee assessed). To complete an online application, please click on the link below where you will then first be prompted to create a new account. After account creation, return to the online application, log in, and complete the application.
Upon receiving your information, our director of admissions will contact you with confirmation of your student’s acceptance and direct you to the enrollment process, which must be completed before your child is officially enrolled.
If you have further questions about this
As space allows, students may be admitted after the start of the school year.