Enrollment is open for the 2018-2019 school year. Please note this is for NEW STUDENTS only. If you are reenrolling a current student, please refer to our online reenrollment process that can be found HERE.
1. Explore our website and learn more about the programs we offer, our Preschool–8th Grade curriculum, and school activities.
2. Schedule a tour with our Admissions Office.
3. After prayerful consideration of your decision, complete an application. To complete an online application, please click on the link below. You will then be prompted to create a new account.
Admissions Policy: Early Childhood Program and Kindergarten
1. Child’s birthday must be before August 1 of desired school year (3 years old for our Early Childhood program, 5 years old for Kindergarten).
2. Children must be potty trained and able to take care of their own bathroom needs.
3. Submit a copy of their birth certificate and immunization record
4. Kindergarten students will attend Round-Up Day in the spring. Their Kindergarten readiness will be determined prior to starting school.
Admissions Policy: 1st–8th Grades
1. Bring most recent copy of report card
2. Schedule a parent and student interview with the principal
Upon receiving your information, our director of admissions will contact you with confirmation of your student’s acceptance.
If you have further questions about this process, or would like an email reminder when enrollment opens for the upcoming year, please contact our Admissions Office.
As space allows, students may be admitted after the start of the school year.